How Multi-Line VoIP works
Multi-line VoIP is delivered over a single broadband connection similar to regular ‘single-line’ VoIP service.
A VoIP gateway switch is then used to direct the call traffic to multiple lines.
In day-to-day operations, it works and sounds just like your normal phone lines.
See for yourself:
|Service ||PowerSaver PRO ||PowerSaver PRO 8 |
|Monthly Service Fee ||$49.95 ||$89.95 |
|DID ||1 Included ||1 Included |
|Local / National ||500 included per month then 10c untimed ||1000 included per month then 10c untimed |
|Mobile ||15c per minute ||15c per minute |
|International ||From 1.9c per minute ||From 1.9c per minute |
|MyText SMS ||15c per message ||15c per message |
|Number of Lines ||Up to 4 lines ||Up to 8 lines |
Huge Savings on Call Spend
Significantly reduce your call spend with:
- Low monthly service fee for up to 8 lines with no additional monthly rental
- Hundreds of included untimed* local/national calls
- Low fixed to mobile rate from as low as 15c per minute, and
- No flag fall or call connections fees on any call type!
- You could save up to 60% off your business phone bill!